1. SICTA BEAUTY SCHOOL is committed to the accuracy of charging. SICTA BEAUTY SCHOOL will not over/undercharge our students.
2. The exact amount of tuition fees, payment terms, refund / withdrawal /transfer matters will be clearly stated in the Standard Student Contract.
3. Students must pay their fees punctually as outlined in the Standard Student Contract.
4. To assist students in paying their course fees, SICTA BEAUTY SCHOOL permits students to pay their course fees by instalment in cash, cheque or NETS payment.
5. All payments are to be in Singapore dollars only.
11. All fees paid are not transferable.
12. All non-tuition fees paid are non-refundable.
13. An official receipt will be given on receipt of payment.
7. Students are advised to keep their receipts for future references.
14. A late payment charge of S$15 per month will be charged for overdue payment of more than 7 days.
15. The school reserves the right as its discretion to terminate the student from the course for overdue fees.
9. SICTA BEAUTY SCHOOL charge GST as SICTA BEAUTY SCHOOL is a GST registered company.